As a team, we are aware of the social responsibility we have for our research and educational activities.
Therefore we pay attention to the development of environmentally friendly technologies, equal opportunities in research,
support for polytechnic education and transfer of experience to the next generation.
We aim to create a diverse and creative environment for our employees. We fight against discrimination in the workplace based on gender, race, ethnicity, nationality or religion.
We have declared our commitment to the standards of the European Research Area by signing up to the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the recruitment of researchers. In 2018, we obtained certification HR AWARD, awarded by the European Commission to research institutions that implement the HRS4R – The Human Resources Strategy for Researchers.
We have committed ourselves to a systematic solution to gender issues within the framework of the Gender Equality Plan (GEP), which aims to identify and implement innovative strategies to promote cultural change and equal opportunities.
The NTC’s strategic plan for 2021-2025 reflects the following documents:
- Strategic Intent of the University of West Bohemia for the Period 2021-2025
- National Research and Innovation Strategy for the Intelligent Specialisation of the Czech republic 2021 – 2027
- National Policy of Research, Development and Innovation of the Czech Republic 2021+
- Strategic Plan of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports for Higher Education for the Period from 2021
- Innovation Strategy of the Czech Republic 2019–2030 (Country for the Future)
- National Recovery Plan – a plan for recovery and resilience of the Czech Republic
- Green Deal for Europe
- EU Research and Innovation Strategy 2020-2024
- Horizon Europe
- Regional Innovation Strategy of the Pilsen Region
- Integrated Territorial Strategy of the Pilsen Agglomeration 2021 – 2027